The average cPanel hosting price is $2.59/month and comes with all the tools you need to manage your website efficiently. The cPanel hosting price depends on the number of websites, the type of web hosting, SSD storage space, bandwidth, SEO features, and the type of website.
cPanel hosting is a control dashboard that includes an installation of cPanel and a cPanel account to manage web hosting elements. cPanel is popular among the different types of web hosting, including shared, WordPress, and dedicated hosting.
cPanel is easy to use for beginners and requires no advanced technical knowledge. Within the cPanel dashboard, users can install third-party applications like SEO tools and site builders and access a wide range of features.
In this post, we will use the best cPanel hosting providers to create a comparison table based on their prices so you can know what you need to pay.
Before we start, Here is Our recommendation for the BEST VALUE FOR MONEY when it comes to cPanel Hosting Plans and Providers:
cPanel Hosting Price: Comparison of The Best cPanel Hosting Providers for 2024
|Cheapest Monthly Price
|Length of Plan
|Money Back Guarantee
Factors that Affect the Cost of cPanel Hosting
Since cPanel is used to manage, secure, and handle the operation of a website, most of the factors that affect the cost are related to the resources allocated to web hosting plans. The factors that affect the cost of cPanel hosting are the type of web hosting, the allocated storage space, bandwidth, RAM, number of websites, and the type of website. Considering these factors will allow you to choose a user-friendly plan offering all web hosting essentials under one roof.
Type of Web Hosting
Web hosting is a series of hosting plans that allow your website to go live on the Internet. The types of web hosting include shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and more. These types of hosting incorporate cPanel hosting into their plans; the only difference is the resources and support that come with each plan.
The Number of Websites
There is always a minimum or maximum amount of websites allowed to be managed on a cPanel hosting, depending on the plan you pay for. Web hosting plans are the architects of determining the resources allocated to a hosting plan based on user needs. cPanel hosting providers like Hostinger allocate 50 – 100 websites on their cPanel hosting plan.
The Type of Website
The type of website you create can impact your digital presence online. Are you trying to build an eCommerce or a portfolio website? The type of website you want to manage in cPanel will affect the overall cost of your cPanel hosting. eCommerce websites need more resources, features, and tools than a static portfolio website.
SSD Storage Space
Storage space is the allocated SSD space required to store website files in web servers. You need to install and upload files on your cPanel hosting, and each plan allocates a specific storage space according to the price.
You need at least 5 GB of storage space for the installation and upgrade process of cPanel and WHM installation in the /usr/local/cPanel directory. Most hosting providers customize their plans with different storage spaces ranging from 10 GB to 2TB for different web hosting plans.
Like on a phone, a web server is also allocated a certain amount of RAM. The RAM memory must be sufficient to store and temporarily make all the data needed to run cPanel software and other programs and applications. If you want to manage your website/server through cPanel, you will need up to 2GB of RAM. Most web hosting plans come with 1GB to 36 GB of RAM.
Bandwidth is the data transfer allowed from a web server to the users in different locations. Websites with high bandwidth are capable of hosting more website users and will receive more traffic without lagging or slowing down.
Some hosting providers promise unlimited bandwidth, but most of them fall into a normal range of bandwidth under the guise of unlimited. It would be too expensive to allocate unbridled access to every web server user. You can review your website bandwidth usage in cPanel by checking the information panel on the dashboard.
My Structured Query Language is a relational database management system or programming language that grants access to allow users to manage a database. You can create and maintain your MySQL databases in cPanel.
Most hosting providers allow you to create unlimited databases as required for a wide range of purposes, including logging applications, pinpointing potential eCommerce customers, and data warehousing for creating a database of sales, customers, and products.
Extra Costs to Consider
While cPanel makes running and managing a website easy, it would be a standalone dashboard without some important features and software. Consider the following extra costs important to get optimum website performance.
Typically costs $7.99 to $20/year
Domain registration is done to kickstart the website creation process. All other forms of hosting, like email hosting, cPanel hosting, and web hosting, depend entirely on a domain. A cPanel account cannot be created without a domain name. A domain section in cPanel allows users to create, add, and manage domains, subdomains, aliases, and DNS.
You can pay to own a domain name for one year to 10 years, depending on your budget. It is advisable to pay long-term as it saves costs and allows you to worry less about your domain name registration expiration.
Typically costs $99/year
Search engine optimization is important to help optimize your website content with the use of keyword and competitor analysis tools to optimize your website traffic. cPanel allows users to install SEO plugins like Yoast SEO and Surfer SEO to improve the content using AI to find the right keyword, word count, and other ranking metrics.
Premium SSL Certificate
Typically costs $54.09/year
Premium SSL certificate offers more enhanced value than the standard SSL certificate. ECommerce websites use it to secure online transactions and help build trust with your site’s users with a site seal.
Typically costs $2.49/month
Email hosting rents a mail server to store and act as a mail transfer agent. While you can purchase the service from most web hosting providers, cPanel also offers a mail server to allow you to create nick email addresses for your teammates and employees.
How to Choose the Right cPanel Hosting Plan for Your Needs
Knowing your needs and priorities lets you make a smart decision that fits your budget.
Practical advice for picking the correct cPanel hosting plan:
- Evaluate your website’s size and traffic. Determine your website’s disk space and bandwidth needs.
- Consider your website type. Different websites need E-commerce and database support.
- Assess technical proficiency. A managed hosting package may be better for server novices.
- Compare provider prices and features. Assess each provider’s service and assistance beyond price.
- Look for extras. For your website, some providers offer backups, security, and SSL certifications.
Bundling cPanel Hosting with Other Services to Save Money
Bundling cPanel hosting with additional services can save money. Several hosting providers bundle cPanel hosting with domain registration, website builders, and email hosting. Bundling services can save money. Practical methods for bundling cPanel hosting with other services:
- Assessment: Choose domain registration, email hosting, and website builder tools.
- Compare hosting providers’ bundled packages with individual service costs. Bundled packages may offer discounts or special incentives.
- Ensure the bundled services work with your website’s technical stack and platform.
- When buying a bundle, check the quality and reliability of each service to make sure it meets your needs.
- Bundling services might save money over time. If you save money upfront, ensure you’re not trapped in a more expensive package.
Bundling cPanel hosting with other services can save money and provide you with all the tools you need to run your website. You can choose a budget-friendly package by carefully assessing your demands and comparing bundle possibilities.
Benefits of Investing in Higher-Priced cPanel Hosting Plans
Investing in higher-priced cPanel hosting plans can benefit large or high-traffic websites. These plans cost more but offer more resources and tools to improve your website’s performance and user experience. Higher-priced cPanel hosting plans have these benefits:
- Sources: Higher-priced plans provide more disk space, bandwidth, and RAM to handle traffic and run more complicated applications.
- Higher-priced plans have more resources and better hardware, lowering load times and improving user engagement.
- Superior security features: Higher-priced plans may include SSL certificates, DDoS protection, and malware scanning to protect your website.
- Improved customer service: Many higher-priced plans include dedicated help from skilled experts for faster response times and more tailored assistance.
- Scalability: Higher-priced plans let you to simply upgrade resources as your website grows and your needs change.
For websites with more demanding needs, higher-priced cPanel hosting plans may be beneficial. A higher-priced plan can improve your website’s performance, security, and user experience while giving you personalized assistance and the resources you need to develop your online presence.
How Server Location Affects cPanel Hosting Prices
cPanel hosting server location affects cost. Local infrastructure expenses, taxes, and laws affect server prices for hosting companies. Server location influences cPanel hosting prices. Consider these factors:
- Hosting your website on a server near your target audience might enhance page load speeds and user experience.
- Servers in places with scarce energy, cooling, or bandwidth may cost extra to host.
- Tax and regulatory requirements: Server location can affect hosting providers’ tax and regulatory needs, affecting pricing.
- Data sovereignty and privacy regulations: Your business or website may require data hosting in a specific country or region to comply with data sovereignty and privacy rules.
- Competition and market saturation: Server location might affect pricing depending on regional competitiveness and market saturation.
cPanel hosting cannot be overlooked, so most web hosting plans include cPanel hosting to allow users to manage and run their websites through their cPanel accounts.
Some web hosting providers like Scala Hosting and Hostinger created their own cPanel and named it sPanel and hPanel, respectively. These cPanel alternatives copy the user-friendliness and simple interface that makes cPanel popular among website users.
cPanel hosting has a technical dashboard that includes everything you need to manage your website. You can manage and edit website files, add and update DNS records, install software, create MySQL databases, create email accounts, monitor website resource usage, and more.
The price you pay depends on what type of website you want to build, the web hosting plan you choose, and other premium tools and website builders that will be incorporated into your website.
Still not convinced about who will be your cPanel hosting Provider? Try Hostarmada with 30 Days money-back guarantee.